One-owner 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 Pro Touring, Resto-Mod. Over $53,000 was spent to make this one of the absolute finest Mustang’s you will find anywhere-ever. Rust and wreck-free, with laser-straight factory original body panels and floors. Rotisserie restored with only 1,350 miles since completion. This Mustang was purchased new at Mel Clayton in Phoenix, Arizona. One family has owned it for the past 55 years in the warm & dry Arizona climate until January 2020 when we purchased it. We now have it proudly presented in our Huntley, IL showroom.
This is a rare opportunity to own a spectacular Pro Touring Fastback that will please the most discerning buyer!
- Completely Rebuilt Factory-Original 289 V8
- Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor
- Cobra Engine Dress Up Kit
- High Flow Aluminum Radiator
- Automatic Transmission
- True Dual Exhaust
- Heidt’s Mustang II Front Coil Over Suspension
- Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- Ice-Cold In Dash Vintage Air Conditioning
- Power Windows integrated seamlessly into the Pony Interior
- Painless Wiring HarnessTilt Wheel
- Deluxe Pony Bucket Seat Interior
- Woodgrain Dash with GT Instrumentation
- Fold Down Rear Back Seat
- 3 Point Safety Belts
- Power Dual Reservoir Disc Brakes
- 15” Magnum 500 Wheels
- Impeccable paint, trim, glass and chrome - second to none!
This '65 Fastback truly runs, looks and drives BETTER THAN NEW! Restoration receipts and complete photo documentation of the meticulous nut and bolt rotisserie restoration will accompany the sale. Built to drive and enjoy! Every inch of this Mustang has been meticulously and professionally restored with absolutely no expense spared... Buy the absolute best. SHOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OR DRIVE ANYWHERE!