1973 Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport Z28, with 383 stroker motor and 4-Speed transmission producing 450hp. This split-bumper Camaro is Pro-Touring Perfection, with only 850 miles since a complete professional restoration.
This '73 Camaro was meticulously built by professionals. For the serious discerning buyer. NO disappointments!
- Comprehensive, Nut and Bolt Rotisserie Restoration with Absolutely NO EXPENSE SPARED
- EXTREMELY FAST, EXTRAORDINARILY CLEAN
- Only 850 test Miles Since a Professional, Comprehensive, Rotisserie Nut and Bolt Restoration was Completed
- Brand New V8 ZZ 383 Stroker Crate Motor Producing 450 Horsepower
- March Pulley System
- Ice Cold Vintage Air Conditioning
- Cowl Induction
- Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- 3.08 Posi-Traction Rear Gear Ratio
- "Right" 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Dakota Digital Dash
- One of the BEST Cars you will find anywhere
- Built to Perform with only the finest components available
- Fit and Finish Second to None with every nut and bolt kissed and polished twice
- Amazing Silver Show Quality Paint with Black Stripes over a Laser Straight Body
- Undercarriage that is as nice as the top.. Stunning is a understatement
- This Factory Z28 Rally Sport, Pro-Touring Camaro is Menacing Looking even Standing Still
- Amazing Deep Throaty Exhaust Rumble from the fire breathing Big Block V8 will surely put chills down your spine
- One step on the Gas Pedal and you will be amazed and looking for the next stretch of road to open it up
Turn Key, Ready to Show at the Highest Level or Drive anywhere. Runs, Looks and Drives like new. Starts with the slight turn of the key and purrs like a mean menacing machine! SPECTACULAR VEHICLE FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR, ENTHUSIAST OR INVESTOR that is an ABSOLUTE BLAST TO DRIVE.. Hand crafted with performance, technology and quality second to NONE.