1970 Plymouth Road Runner 440 Six Barrel with 4-Speed Pistol Grip. This is an ORIGINAL PAINT Survivor with Matching Numbers, Documented and only 54,281 Actual Miles! This is an original and authentic MOPAR in all of its glory!
- Matching Numbers, Factory Original 440 Six Barrel V8
- Matching Numbers, Factory Original 4 Speed Pistol Grip Manual Transmission
- Original Factory Rally Red Paint over Rust and Wreck Free Original Body Panels and Floors
- Original Interior (with the exception of the bottom of the back seat being replaced)
- 3 Documented Owners from a small town in Iowa with Years of Registrations Documenting the LOW ACTUAL Miles
- Was purchased by the Original Owner as a Factory Dealer Demonstrator in 1970
- Extremely Rare and Believed to be ONE of ONE in this configuration with these options
- Running on its Original Rally Wheels and Second Set of Good Year, Date Coded and Correct factory Polyglas Tires
- Starts with the slight turn of the key and rumbles like it should! Amazing
- A Collectors Dream as Original is only Original Once
- Drives like a Unrestored car should.. TIGHT, FAST and FACTORY FRESH FUN
- True Reference and Investment Grade
This is Likely the Most Original, Lowest Mileage, Documented 1970 Road Runner in Existence today!