1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 "M Code" 351 with Hurst 4-speed manual transmission. Factory original matching numbers and only 27,125 original & documented miles! This is an American icon of automotive history!
Sure to please the most Discriminating Buyer. Professionally inspected and appraised by Chris Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations in December of 2015 for $48,000 USD.
- Factory Matching #'s Drive Train
- Optional, Higher Horsepower 351 Cleveland 'M Code" V8
- Rare and Desirable Original Hurst 4 Speed Manual Toploader Transmission
- 27,125 Actual and Documented Miles! On average driven only 589 Miles per year since new
- Loaded with Options: M Code 351, Ice Cold Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Front and Rear Spoilers, Window Louvers, Magnum 500 Wheels, and Fold Down Rear Seat
- Laser Straight Factory Original Body Panels Finished to Perfection with one Meticulous Repaint to Yellow (Originally Grabber Blue)
- Incredible Black Deluxe Bucket Seat Interior
- Amazingly Original Untouched, Clean, Dry and Rust Free Undercarriage with Factory Paint Dabs, Markings and Stamps
This Mustang runs, looks and drives incredibly strong and tight. Exceptional! No expense was spared in restoring and preserving this Mach 1. It is turn-key, and ready to show or drive with curb appeal second to none! This is a true reference grade and investment quality MACH 1.