This 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet with 4-speed is an authentic factory "R Code" with Ram Air Induction. Very low documented miles with matching numbers! Highly optioned and featuring only 52,038 actual miles! Produced on March 19, 1970 in Dearborn, Michigan and released from the plant on March 21. Sold new on March 26, 1970. This Mustang represents the pinnacle of performance in 1970!
This Mach runs, looks and drives like new! Only 2 LONG TIME owners who cared for and maintained this vehicle to the highest standards. One look and you will see no expense was ever spared!
- Factory Matching #s (Vin Stamped) "R CODE" 428 FE BIG BLOCK POWER & 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- 2 Owner Vehicle with ONLY 52,038 Documented Original Miles! (On Average Driven only 1,182 Miles Per Year Since New)
- Extremely Documented with the Original Ford Factory Invoice, Books, Manuals & Original Sales Brochures
- Gorgeous, Show Quality Red Paint
- Highly Optioned R Code
- Ram Air Induction,"Shaker" Hood Scoop
- Numbers Matching 428 Cobra Jet Engine
- 4-Speed Toploader Manual Transmission
- Tachometer & Trip Odometer
- AM/FM Stereo, Tilt Wheel, Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes, Magnum 500 Wheels
- Rear Deck Spoiler & Sport Slats (Window Louvers)
- True Investment Grade and Reference Quality
- Flawlessly Detailed with Show Quality Engine Compartment & Undercarriage
- Retains its VERY EXPENSIVE parts like the Smog Equipment, S Tube and Snorkel
This pony would be the highlight of even the finest collection and sure to please the most discriminating buyer! INSPECTED and APPRAISED by Christopher Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations, Dundee, IL.