1970 Pontiac GTO Convertible, 4-Speed and Fully Documented by the PHS (Pontiac Historical Society). This Rust-Free South Dakota GTO Loaded with Factory Options! Shipped from the Factory to Dealer on October 14, 1969.
This is an Investment Grade, Authentic GTO Convertible! A True Icon of American Muscle!
- 400 Cubic Inch V8 Rebuilt to Absolute Perfection. Date Code "H019" = August 1, 1969 Build Date.
- Factory 4 Speed Manual Transmission, Vin Stamped Factory Original
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes
- Power Convertible Top with Glass Rear Window
- AM/FM Stereo
- Laser Straight Body Panels with Amazing Bermuda Blue Paint that is absolute Show Quality!
- Pristine Deluxe Blue Bucket Seat Interior with Full Length Console
- Rock Solid, Rust Free Original Undercarriage
- Factory Authentic Documented GTO that Runs, Looks and Drives EXCELLENT
- Ready to Show or Drive Anywhere
This gorgeous '70 GTO convertible is VERY FAST, VERY TIGHT and Extraordinarily Clean. LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS ONE CHECKS ALL THE BOXES!