1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee with 383 Magnum V8. Concours Quality and completely numbers matching. One of the finest Super Bees in existence today that has undergone a 2-Year, no expense spared rotisserie restoration based on the original build sheet and factory fender tag.
Original Matching Numbers 383 HP Magnum, Original Matching Numbers 727 Torqueflite Transmission, and 3:23 sure grip differential rebuilt to factory stock specifications. VERY FAST & RELIABLE! READY TO SHOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL or DRIVE IT ANYWHERE.
This beautiful Super Bee starts, stops, runs, drives, shifts and performs flawlessly.
- Over $60,000 was spent on the meticulous two-year restoration with every nut and bolt kissed and polished twice
- Only 1,000 test miles since full restoration. Driven to and from local car shows in the Phoenix, Scottsdale Arizona area winning many trophies and awards!
- Always Garaged, Covered and Pampered in a climate controlled environment
- 87,568 actual miles
- Correct, rare, and extremely desirable color combination! Beautiful Sublime exterior with Pristine White vinyl interior
- Rebuilt Factory Original AM radio with 8-track and optional rear speakers
- Fully functional and correct factory gauges and lights
- Excellent glass throughout, and tinted windshield
- New DynoMax muffler/exhaust system with correct OEM exhaust tips, that produce a deep throaty mellow rumble that will give you goose bumps!
- New 15 x 7 Rallye wheels and new BFG Radial raised white letter tires
- Ultra-rare original factory Holley Mopar carburetor, correct for the 1970 Super Bee, 383 Magnum, automatic – Professionally Restored comes with the car. Currently running a Edelbrock Thunder carburetor w/electric choke – 650 CFM. RUNS FLAWLESSLY!
Ready to Show at the Highest Level or Drive anywhere! Priced to sell! Collector quality, investment grade 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee is for sale now only at National Muscle Cars. Priced to sell!