1970 Dodge Challenger R/T "Six Pack" with 440 Cubic Inch V8 finished in Hi-Impact Sublime color paint. This is one of the first production 1970 Challengers made! This was a Chrysler Executive Lease Vehicle, specifically built for auto shows and produced September 2, 1969. Bought New at Frank Alston Dodge Des Moines, Iowa. Purolator Oil Filter Feature Car, and Galen Govier Decoded.
Three Two-Barrel carburetors synced harmoniously and waiting to pound the pavement!
- 1970 440 Magnum V8 Six Pack, Bored to 505 Cubic Inches, Producing 500 Plus Horsepower!
- Solid Lifters
- Aluminum Heads
- Electronic Ignition
- Rare "S15 Hemi Suspension"
- Slapstick 727 Automatic Transmission
- Rallye Instrument Cluster with optional Tachometer
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes
- Sure Grip 8 3/4 3.55 Posi-Traction Performance Axle
- Rim Blow Steering Wheel
- Factory R/T Package
- AM with Stereo 8 Track Player
- Hooker Ceramic Coated Headers
- Factory A/C Car (Not installed)
- No Expense Spared Nut and Bolt Restoration
- Incredible Show Quality Sublime Paint Over Laser Straight Body Panels
- Documented with Factory Build Sheet, Years of Registrations and Receipts
- Loaded with Factory Options as noted on the Body Fender Tag
- Originally a 383 V8 Now a 1970 SOLID LIFTER, ALUMINUM HEAD 440 Six Pack!
This MOPAR Runs, Looks and Drives ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and is ready to show at the highest level or drive anywhere with confidence. One of the Challengers available for sale today Very Reliable, Extremely FAST and well sorted out. The tires will break loose in all gears. ONE MEAN SUB-LIME MACHINE!Believed to be 1 of 1 Equipped with these options per Galen Govier the Mopar aficionado.