1969 Shelby GT500 "Super Cobra Jet" with 428 Ram Air Induction and rare factory Drag Pack. Special order Grabber Yellow paint. This Mustang is one of only two ever produced!
This 1969 Mustang GT500 SCJ is the "HOLY GRAIL" of collectible Shelby Mustangs!
- PROVENANCE & PEDIGREE SECOND TO NONE!!
- Verified by Vince Liska the 1969-1970 Shelby Registrar for the SAAC (Shelby American Automobile Club).
- Inspected and Documented by Jeff Sneathen of Semo Mustang, Gordonville, MO.
- Inspected and Appraised by Chistopher Ingrassia, Owner of Mustang Restorations, Dundee, IL.
- Original Factory Matching #'s 428 Super Cobra Jet, DRAG PACK!! The Real Deal....
- Highly Optioned and Extremely Documented!
- ONE of ONLY 2 Ever Produced. Special Order "Grabber Yellow" Paint with the "Drag Pack" Option and 3.91 Ratio Rear Gear! The other car has not been found.
- Original Factory Body Panels, with NO RUST OR WRECK HISTORY!
- The "Bowed" factory hood is correct and acceptable for concours judging. If you see a 69/70 Shelby without a bowed hood it is likely a aftermarket replacement.
- Consistent Show Winner that is Detailed and Show Quality Throughout with absolutely NO EXPENSE SPARED!
- Every Nut and Bolt has been kissed and polished.
- Likely the most Documented, Rarest 1969 Shelby GT 500 Drag Pack in existence today!!
- FORD, SHELBY and SAAC documentation! Service History and Documentation from Day One!
- Documented in the Shelby American World Registry with Handwritten Shelby Ledger
- Shelby to Dealer Factory Invoice
- Shelby Order Form
- Shelby Dealer List
- Deluxe Marti Report
- ....and Much More!!
Opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime. If you'd like to own a highly documented, ultra-rare Shelby Mustang... now is your chance. This car is highly desirable and sure to please the most discriminating buyer. This '69 gt500 is a collector's dream car. Available now, only at National Muscle Cars.