1969 Shelby GT 500, 428 Cobra Jet, Ram Air Induction, 4 Speed with matching numbers and only 2 owners. National Muscle Cars is pleased to present one of the most documented earliest production Shelby's in existence today! This is a two-owner GT500 with proenance & pedigree that is second to NONE!
- Fresh Concours Restoration with Detailed Photos Documenting the Process
- Car was spectacular prior to restoration with no rust and original body panels. The original, Factory Smog Equipment was still on the Engine
- Original Factory Body Panels and Floors with Show Quality New Royal Maroon Paint
- Reference Grade, and Investment Quality
- Verified by Vince Liska the 1969-1970 Shelby Registrar for the SAAC (Shelby American Automobile Club)
- Inspected, Documented and Appraised by Chistopher Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations, Dundee, IL
- Professionally Rebuilt Original Factory Matching #'s, Vin Stamped 428 Cobra Jet V8
- Maintains all of the Correct, Factory Shelby Optional Equipment today
- Factory, Matching #'s 4 Speed Manual Close Ratio Transmission
- One of the Very First 1969 Shelbys produced. Vin # 0097
Highly Optioned and Extremely Documented with two factory build sheets (found under the carpet), Shelby to dealer paperwork, handwritten shelby ledger, Shelby order form, factory dealer invoice, SAAC Shelby American Automobile Club documentation, 2 owner history, Deluxe Marti Report and all receipts from the comprehensive restoration. This GT500 is sure to please even the most discerning buyer!