1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ Super Cobra Jet equipped with the ultra-rare Drag Pack option. Fully authentic, numbers-matching Mach 1 428 SCJ with all original parts!
Serviced, inspected and professionally appraised. Ready to show at the highest level or drive anywhere. This is an opportunity to own one of the rarest and finest big block SCJ Mach's in the world today.
This car was transported to events via trailer, and only driven sparingly. It features completely matching numbers and codes. All parts are originals that have been meticulously repaired and restored, or NOS. If your looking for a TRUE investment quality, reference grade, Super Cobra-Jet Mach 1 with the Drag Pack option that is fully documented and correct, this is the car.
- V Code 3:91 Traction-Lok Rear Axle Ratio
- R Code, Ram Air Induction-Shaker Hood Scoop
- Rare & Desirable Raven Black Paint that is Absolutely Stunning
- Concours Correct Nut and Bolt Restoration to Mustang Club of America-MCA Standards
- Inspected & Appraised in '08 by the renowned Bob Perkins of Perkins Restorations for $95-$100k (photos below)
- Registered and Documented in the 428 Cobra Jet Registry (www.428cobrajet.org)
Haggerty values this car in excellent condition at $132,000 and concours condition at $174,000. Its value will increase in exponentially... If you want the BEST, look no further!