Ultra Rare 1969 Ford Cobra "R Code" 428 Cobra Jet with Ram Air induction. This is a two-owner vehicle with only 60,741 original miles. Fully documented, matching numbers, show quality and investment grade. The REAL DEAL! This highly-optioned, authentic Cobra was built on October 2, 1968. One of the very first cobras built for the 1969 model year.
One of the very first cobras built for the 1969 model year, and an exceptional example of a truly rare collectible!
- Factory Matching Numbers (Vin Stamped) R CODE, 428 FE BIG BLOCK POWER built to perfection
- C6 Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
- 2 Owner Vehicle with ONLY 60,741 Documented Original Miles!
- Rotisserie Restoration with no expense spared. Every nut and bolt has been kissed and polished twice
- Documentation Includes Marti Report, Original Title from 1969, Receipts and Invoices, Owners Manual & Sales Brochure
- Rust and Wreck Free Laser Straight Original Body Panels and Floors
- Gorgeous, Show Quality Black Jade Paint (Receipts Document $28,000 in Paint Work)
- Highly Optioned "R Code"
- Ram Air Induction Hood Scoop
- Numbers Matching 428 Cobra Jet Engine
- C6 Automatic Transmission
- Optional Axle Ratio
- Traction Lok Differential
- Power Steering and Power Disc Brakes
True investment grade and reference quality. This 1969 Cobra is highly detailed with show quality engine compartment & undercarriage. Only 2 long-time owners who cared for and maintained this vehicle to the highest standards.
This car would be a highlight of even the finest collection and dure to please the most discriminating buyer. Over $75,000 was invested, with countless hours of labor making a spectacular Cobra. Ready to SHOW or DRIVE Anywhere!!