1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z11 RS/SS Indianapolis 500 Pace Car Convertible with matching numbers 350 V8, Gorgeous Dove White Paint with Orange Stripes and Power Convertible Top with Glass Rear Window. Mario Andretti autographed the air cleaner on this Camaro that remains with the car today.
Rare, Highly Desirable, and Perfect for the Serious Collector!
- Pristine Deluxe Orange Houndstooth Interior
- Laser Straight Factory Body Panels
- Very Rare U17 in Dash Electric Clock and Tachometer
- Correct Vin Stamped "Matching Numbers" Engine Block!
- RS Hideaway Headlights
- Z22 Rally Sport and Z27 Super Sport Package (RS/SS)
- ZL2 Cowl Induction Hood
- California Born and Raised Authentic Z11 Pace Car
- Built the Second Week of March and 1 of only 550 Pace Cars Produced in Van Nuys, California Plant
- Picture of Mario Andretti in this Exact Vehicle at the Indinapolis 500 Motor Speedway
- Mario Andretti Autographed Air Cleaner Lid (See Photo)
- Spent 42 Years In the warm dry Climate of California
- California Produced, Authentic