1967 Ford Mustang GT 2+2, 390 S Code. San Jose Built Fastback with Documented 390 S Code, 4 Speed! Equipped with a Factory Original 390 "S Code" V8; this is a Factory Authentic REAL GT, 2+2. Investment Quality. Highly Optioned, with New Factory Correct 4 Speed Manual Top Loader Transmission, Black Deluxe Bucket Seat Interior, and all Factory GT Equipment! This Mustang was produced on June 22, 1967 in San Jose, California.
Celebrate the Ford Mustangs 50th Anniversary with this Thoroughbred! Very few Mustang GT's were produced!
- Gorgeous, Vintage Burgundy Factory Color over Straight, California Body Panels
- Black Deluxe Bucket Seat Decor' Interior with Full Length Overhead Console
- Loaded with Options
- GT Equipment Group
- Deluxe Steering Wheel
- Sport Deck (Fold Down) Rear Seat
- Power Steering
- Disc Brakes
- Exterior Decor Group
- Interior Decor Group
- Tinted Glass
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission and all the Factory GT Equipment
- Optional 'S Code' 390 V8
- Detailed, Show Quality throughout
Certified Appraisal & Inspection Completed 5/25/15 by Christopher Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations. Ready to SHOW or DRIVE Anywhere. Runs, Looks and Drives EXCELLENT. Exceptional Vehicles are few and far between and this is one of them!