1965 Ford Mustang GT Fastback 2+2. Extraordinarily clean, and an original Factory Original GT. Less then 4% Of Mustangs produced left the factory with the Optional GT Package. Real GTs are few and far between, and the good ones are even harder to find!
This is a true San Jose, California built GT that has been lovingly cared for and maintained with only 3 owners since new!
- Produced May 24, 1965 In San Jose, California
- Factory Built Authentic GT (Less then 4% of total production)
- Spectacular Show Quality Pearl White Exterior
- Gorgeous Black Bucket Seat Interior with Console
- Rust & Wreck Free with Laser Straight Body and Floors
- Amazing, Original, Untouched, Rust Free and Dry California Undercarriage
- 289 A Code V8, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, and all Factory GT Equipment!
- Optional Higher Horsepower 289 "A Code" V8 (GT MODEL ONLY)
- Rebuilt for performance
- Over $75,000.00 was invested to Rebuild and Restore this GT 2+2 Fastback
- Looks, Runs & Drives Amazing!
- Ready to SHOW or DRIVE Anywhere
Do not miss this GT, it's priced to sell, and will go quickly. Worldwide Shipping is Available. This '65 is EXTREMELY FAST, VERY TIGHT and EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN. Verified, Inspected and Appraised by Christopher Ingrassia, the owner of Mustang Restorations in Dundee, IL.