1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Factory "K Code, High Performance Hi-Po" 4 Speed, Convertible! THE HOLY GRAIL of early mustangs! Produced July 23, 1964 in Dearborn, Michigan and 1 of only 3 convertibles known to exist today! This Pony is a MCA (Mustang Club of America) Gold Winner, a Mustang Illustrated Magazine Feature Car, and used for the Johnny Lightning Series Mustang Model!
Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Ford Mustang with the Holy Grail of Collectible Mustangs!
- Factory Authentic, Original "K Code" Hi-Po, 4 Speed, Convertible...
- MCA (Mustang Club of America) GOLD WINNER with Provenance and Pedigree Second to None
- Listed and Verified in the "K code Registry"
- Rare and Desirable Guardsman Blue Exterior with Pristine White Bucket Seat Interior!
- Extremely Rare Dealer Installed "Full Tonneau Cover"
- Restored with No Expense Spared by Nate Miller, one of the Foremost Early Mustang Authorities in the Country Today
- Factory Original K Code, 289 "Hi-Po" Solid Lifter V8
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission matted to a 3.89 Rear Axle Ratio
- Concours Correct! True Investment Grade and Reference Quality
- Meticulously Detailed to MCA Standards
This 'Hi-Po' Mustang Runs, Looks and Drives Absolutely Like New! VERY Fast, Tight and Extremely Clean. It would be the highlight of the finest collection and Sure to please the most Discriminating Buyer. Ready to Show at the Highest Level, or Drive Anywhere! All Maintenance done with all Fluids Changed and Ready to go!Inspected and Appraised By Christoper Ingrassia, Owner of Mustang Restorations. Dundee, IL.