1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Magnum V8 paired with a 727 torque-flight automatic slap stik transmission. Recently restored by a 30-year Mopar restoration expert, this gorgeous Charger R/T has 412 miles since its complete restoration and features the factory original matching-numbers drivetrain.
This is a rust and wreck-free Arizona vehicle with factory original body panels finished in its rare and desirable original color of high-impact Butterscotch. Highly optioned with 440 Magnum, R/T package, AM/FM radio, bucket seats and full length console. This Charger is a multiple show-winner!
- Matching Numbers 440 Magnum V8 Rebuilt to Perfection!
- Matching Numbers Torqueflite 727 Automatic Transmission with Slap Stik Shifter.
- Factory Authentic, Original R/T (Road/Track)
- Factory Butterscotch Color Repainted Once over Straight Original Body Panels.
- Mostly Untouched Original Undercarriage with Undercoating on Beautiful Original Factory Floors.
- Very few Chargers are left in this condition with original body panels and floors.
- No evidence of RUST or WRECK HISTORY ever. From the warm and dry state of Arizona.
- Loaded with Factory Options
- Beautiful NOS (New Old Stock) or restored original chrome and trim!
- VERY FAST, VERY CLEAN and EXTREMELY RARE!