1969 Ford Mustang Pro Touring Resto-Mod with Fire Breathing 302 Cubic Inch V8. This gorgeous mustang has undergone a 3-year rotisserie restoration (an $80,000 build), has been recently appraised, and is ready to show or drive at the highest level. Comprehensive nut and bolt rotisserie restoration with absolutely NO EXPENSE SPARED. This mustang is EXTREMELY FAST, EXTRAORDINARILY CLEAN, and WELL SORTED OUT with only 107 Miles Since Completion!
SPECTACULAR VEHICLE FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR, ENTHUSIAST OR INVESTOR. An ABSOLUTE BLAST TO DRIVE!
- 302 V8 Producing 400+ Horsepower
- March Pulley System
- Ice Cold Vintage Air Conditioning
- Tremec TKO, 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch
- Indestructible Ford 9-inch Rear Axle
- 3.50 Rear Gear Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Fit and finish second to none with every nut and bolt kissed and polished twice
- Amazing show-quality black paint over a laser-straight body, finished to the highest standards possible
- Undercarriage that is as nice as the top. Absolute perfection...
- Amazingly deep throaty exhaust rumble that will put chills down your spine
- Runs, looks and drives like new. Starts with the slight turn of the key
- Hand crafted with performance, technology and quality second to NONE!
This '69 Mustang is one of the BEST Pro-Touring Cars you will find anywhere. It has been meticulously built to perform by professionals using only the finest components available. This car is menacing looking even when standing still! One step on the gas pedal and you'll be amazed, looking for the next stretch of road to open it up. This pony is ready to run, and waiting for the serious discerning buyer to give it a new home. Ready to show at the highest level or drive anywhere... NO disappointments!