1971 Corvette Pro-Touring Resto-Mod. This is an absolutely amazing build with over $167,000 spent. Only 400 miles since completion.
- Automatic stall trans with pro torque converter & carbon fiber lock-up clutch assembly
- 2012 ZR1 Bicentennial edition Black
- Vintage air conditioning
- Z06 brake calibers
- C7 Based chassis by Street Shop manufacture
- 4-inch x 2-inch x 0.120 mandrel-bent tubing
- Powder coat finish
- DSE power rack & pinion w/tie rods
- 1-inch front sway bar w/urethane bushings and billet end-links
- Aluminum coil over shocks (fully adjustable front and rear)
- Stainless steel brake system w/braided hoses
- Full documentation on build including receipts and pictures
This is an incredible corvette. Ready to show or drive absolutely anywhere, and a true head turner! Built to perfection and a truly enjoyable car to drive. Perfect for the discerning buyer who demands the best of the very best.