1967 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 Restored to Mustang Club of America Specifications! REFERENCE GRADE and INVESTMENT QUALITY. Spectacular, Low Mileage, produced in San Jose, California. This car checks all the boxes! Matching numbers, highly optioned, fully documented, rust and wreck free with low mileage!
$65,000 was spent on a professional-meticulous rotisserie restoration done to MCA (Mustang Club of America) standards. Every nut and bolt has been kissed and polished twice. Hands down one of the FINEST FASTBACKS you will find anywhere! Dare to compare....Buy the BEST!
- Rust and wreck free-original body Nevada car – Stripped to bare metal and rotisserie restored to the highest standards with NO EXPENSE SPARED!
- San Jose built
- Low Documented Miles!
- Finished in the rare and desirable Brittany Blue – basecoat / clearcoat with a flawless shine
- Body panel fitment is something everyone desires – ALL Ford panels fit as they should and likely better then new.
- All chrome and brightwork is exceptional – Factory Exterior Décor Group Car
- Carlite factory glass
- Correct 67 deluxe – styled steel wheels
- Factory C code – 289 V8 – all Factory Correct and Detailed
- Factory Power steering
- Upgraded electronic Ignition within the factory Ford Distributor
- Power Front Disk Brakes
- Correct Ford Radiator (identified by numbers casted into the upper tank) is still retained – a rare find today!
- Factory Ford C4 “Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic” Automatic Transmission
- Ford 8 Inch – 2:79 Ratio – Factory correct
- Flawless Blue Décor Interior
- All Chrome is absolutely beautiful, complimenting the amazing Brittany Blue exterior!
- Deluxe Brushed Aluminum Dash Treatment and Factory Interior Décor Group is spectacular
- Factory Dash Clock
- Deluxe Floor Console
- Factory Working AM radio
- Factory Fold Down Rear Seat
- Free of any undercoating or hidden secrets – as a factory California car was built. Dry climate car with factory metal date codes throughout.
- Correct Red-Oxide Panels
- Correct Brittany Blue Overspray
- Correctly detailed Suspension
- Correctly Detailed Ford 8 Inch rear End with Red-Oxide Center Section
- Flawless Ford Exhaust System
- Emergency Brake and all Working Components Flawlessly Detailed
Factory integrity all verified by the Marti report. All previous ownership is documented by photocopies of past registrations in Nevada. Has been enjoyed only 3K miles after a full photo documented rotisserie restoration to the restoration cost of $65K verified by previous owners.
Sure to please the most discerning buyer! If you demand nothing but the best this is the car for you!