This 1999 Pontiac Trans Am is factory equipped with a 5.7 Liter LS1 V8 engine producing 305 Horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque. The 4-Speed automatic transmission with overdrive and Torsen limited-slip differential delivers plenty of performance but still allows for comfortable cruising. Only 84k original miles.
Features include electronic traction control, 3.23 rear with high-performance axle, custom leather bucket seats with adjustable lumbar support, and much more.
- Monotube Carbon Shocks
- Dual Outlet Exhaust
- Driver/Passenger Front Airbags
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Pass-Key II Theft Deterrent System
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Aero Appearance Package with Fog Lamps
- 16" Aluminum Wheels with Locks
- Rear Deck Spoiler
- Power Antenna
- Power Mirrors
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Stereo with CD Player
- Monsoon 10-Speaker Premium Sound System
- Cruise Control
- Rear Window Defogger
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power 6-Way Driver's Seat
- Leather Bucket Seats
Excellent performance from an overall great looking & fun to drive late 90's classic.