1972 Chevy C-10 Short Bed Custom Pickup w/High-Performance 350 cubic inch V8. Amazing is a understatement. This '72 C-10 Short Bed has underwent a complete, high-end rotisserie restoration (over $70k spent) to transform it into the beauty it is today. It's in excellent condition and features a RUST-FREE 30,000 mile body...
Ready to Show or Drive anywhere! Great looks, throaty sound, and the old-school feel of this truck combined with modern technology, luxurious custom leather bucket seat interior, ICE COLD air conditioning, power disc brakes and power steering make this an absolute dream to drive and a bargain at the asking price.
Fast, fun, reliable and ready for anything. Turn the key and go! This truck will sell fast, inquire today!
- Rotisserie Restored
- High Performance / High Horsepower 350 V8
- Full Length Headers
- True Dual Exhaust
- 12 Bolt Rear End
- Custom Leather Bucket Seats with Spacious Center Console
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning
- Power Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Retro Sound AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo installed but not connected
- 31,467 Miles, Believed to be Original
- Rust-free Body
- Custom Bed with GORGEOUS Wood Flooring
- American Racing Wheels with High Performance Radial Tires
- Show or Drive Anywhere
This truck is beautiful, both inside and out. If you're looking for a real head-turner or one of the hottest investments that the classic car hobby offers today this is it! This C-10 Custom Short Box sounds incredible, looks amazing, and runs and drives spectacular! Turn key and show or drive anywhere. Available now, only at National Muscle Cars.