Rotisserie Restored and equipped with a Fuel-Injected 4.6L V8 Police Interceptor Motor. Rare and desirable Factory “A” Code Fastback, rotisserie restored and rebuilt with absolutely no expense spared. Performance, technology and nostalgia seamlessly come together to please even the most discerning buyer. This Fastback was rebuilt with only the finest components available today. All receipts accompany this build with over $100,000 Spent!
Gorgeous silver paint with so much flake it looks Chrome in the sunlight! Equipped with a modular, fully electronic fuel-injected 4.6 Litre Police Interceptor V8 paired with an electronic automatic overdrive transmission and the famous Ford 9-inch rear end. Upgraded Mustang II suspension for improved handling and a spectacular driving experience. Stops on the dime with 4 wheel Disc Brakes. Step into Deluxe (recovered retro style) 1967 Interior with upper and lower consoles, ICE cold Auto Air Brand Air Conditioning and Power Windows make you feel like you are driving a brand new car. Clean tight crisp~Built right and tight.
- Electronically Fuel-Injected 4.6L Police Interceptor Modular V8
- Bullet proof Ford 9 Inch Rear End
- Electronic Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Four-Wheel Disc Brakes
- American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels w/Custom Center Caps
- Shaved Shock Towers
- Mustang II Suspension
- Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- Power Windows
- Classic Auto Brand Air Conditioning
- Flaming River Polished Tilt Steering Column
- 1967 Deluxe interior with Upper and Lower Consoles- Rare and desirable.
- Burnt Silver metallic Paint w/Black Metallic Pearl Stripes
- Painless Wiring Harness
- LED lights throughout
- Fold-Down Rear Seat
- Rare '67 Louvered Tail Light panel with Sequential LED lights
- Retro style Stereo W/Bluetooth and a truly phenomenal high quality sound.
- Tinted Windows
- Large Aluminum Cross-flow Radiator
- Custom Blackout Grille
- Pop-Open Gas Cap
- True Dual Exhaust
- '67 Shelby Style Hood
- Gorgeous Custom Silver Paint
- Custom Seats with Specialized Embroidery
- Shelby Steering Wheel
- Integrated Electronic Cooling Fans
- Pro-Comp Ultra-Light Gauges
Fully documented restoration featuring a extensive and impressive stack of receipts. If you're looking for one of the best '67 Fastback Mustangs on the market, you've found it! Turn the key and drive it anywhere. Show it proudly or drive it across the country and back again. Get ready for the Power Tour!