This '66 Mustang is a true factory GT with a C4 automatic transmission. Only 3% of the total 1965 and 1966 Mustang production rolled off the assembly line with the GT option. There are many GT clones, this car is NOT one of those! Produced at the historic Dearborn, Michigan plant on June 30th 1966. The exterior color is Vintage Burgundy matched with a Black convertible top and full black rosette vinyl interior. Ready to show at the highest or drive anywhere.
- Factory, Authentic GT
- Optional Factory 289~225 Horsepower "A Code" V8
- C4 Cruise-O-Matic Transmission
- 3.00 rear gear
- Spectacular Vintage Burgundy exterior
- Gorgeous black deluxe bucket seat interior
- Show quality detailed undercarriage ready for mirrors at the car show
- 8,000 R.P.M. Rally Pac (Tachometer and Clock)
- Black convertible top
- Factory Disc brakes
- Styled steel wheels with Redline radial tires
- All factory-correct GT equipment
Now is your opportunity to own a real piece of Mustang history that will only increase in value while you enjoy it. This car is ready to drive coast to coast or show anywhere.. Summer weather is just around the corner, the perfect time to enjoy top-down cruising in this classic GT convertible! For sale now, only at National Muscle Cars.