2019 Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS. Twin Turbo 2.0L with All-Wheel Drive and only 2,875 miles. This Porsche is a true rarity and absolutely stunning in every aspect.
Black on black with ultra-low mileage, it is a beautiful color combo that perfectly accents the incredible performance of this car. The interior and exterior are both immaculate. Everything is fully functional and works as it should, of course. There are no flaws or details that would prevent you from believing this car was brand new. It's truly incredible.
Loaded with factory features plus another $25,500 in factory upgrades. It also has an additional $8k in XPEL paint protection applied to the vulnerable areas of the vehicle to ensure paint conservation and the vehicle's overall value.
This car is ideal for either the enthusiast or the collector. It is priced fairly to sell in the current market - you will not find another Targa GTS like this. Wait times for new Porsche 911's are pushing two years. Supply is extremely limited and will likely continue to worsen, not to mention the extortion-level pricing and upgrade demands from dealerships if you truly want to secure a new order.
This 2019 is perfect and can be in your garage in less than 5 days. If you're a serious buyer, make an offer or call now and let's do business.
Factory Options and Additional Upgrades Include:
- 3.0L / 430HP Twin Turbo DOHC 6-Cylinder Engine
- 7-Speed Porsche DoppelKupplung (PDK) Auto
- Premium Package Plus
- SportDesign Package
- Front Axle Lift System
- Rear Axle Steering
- Electronic Automatic Rear Spoiler System
- Jet Black Metallic Exterior Paint
- Black Targa Roof
- Black Leather Interior & White Accent Stitching
- XPEL Paint Protection
- 20-inch Carrera S Wheels in Pirelli Tires
- Heated & Ventilated Seats
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Voice Control
- Aluminum PDK Gear Selector
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Stainless Steel Illuminated Door Sill Guards
- Power Steering Plus
- Clean Title In-Hand
- Flawless CARFAX Report
- 2 Electronic Porsche Keys
- Original Window Sticker & Documentation